HEIM x Glaskaca Olive Coach Jacket
Introducing our first collaboration products. A signature coach jacket made of 100% cotton. Lightweight with soft textured surface, adaptable in the heat temperature. Snap button for faster-wearing and releasing. Feature the printed motive on both cuffs and on the front pocket. Contemporary meets music. Regular cutting for both men and women. It is solid, comfortable and timeless. Available in S / M / L for limited stock only.
Glaskaca is an alternative rock act hailing from South Jakarta with a growing reputation as one of the finest new bands in Indonesia. Formed in 2013, this collective act that consists of Dias Widjajanto, Rayhan Noor, Aldi Nugroho and Moses Yanuar has since released 2 EPs and 2 singles. Catch them live wearing this jacket at We.The.Fest 2019, Friday, 19 July.
- 100% cotton
- Comes in olive and black color
- Regular fit
- Snap button
- Manual handcrafted
- Features front pocket and side pocket
- Printed motive on the front pocket and both cuffs
- Model (men) is 181 cm / 5'11" and wearing medium size.
- Model (women) is 179 cm / 5'8" and wearing small size.
- Add our LINE (@weareheim.co) if you unsure with your size.
- Size Chart:
- S Chest: 49-50 cm / Length: 65-66 cm / Sleeve: 60 cm
- M Chest: 53-54 cm / Length: 69-70 cm / Sleeve: 62 cm
- L Chest: 57-58 cm / Length: 71-72 cm / Sleeve: 64 cm